Sunday 14 December 2014

Keshi Pearl Bracelet

Hi All



I've been adding to my Etsy again with a beautiful Keshi Pearl Bracelet.

I have really fallen in love with these Keshi Pearls and their natural free-form shape.  I love their organic feel, although they have an irregular shape they are totally smooth.  A Keshi pearl grows nucleus-free and forms in the cavities where the first generation pearls once grew. They are completely free-form and are the closest cultured pearl equivalent to a natural pearl. 

These particular ones are silver in colour with mother of pearl tones. The average size is 8mm x 10mm and I have used a sterling silver chain as an extender and a silver plated bolt ring clasp.

If you're interested in these at all they are available in my Etsy Shop, just click on the link on the right hand side bar - thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment