Friday 16 September 2011

Rachel's 17 - Happy Birthday Rachel

Oh my stars, how time flies.  My youngest daughter was 17 on the 14th of this month.  Rachel is starting at a new performing Arts Academy on 19th September in Hove, called the MGA Academy; so it will be a very exciting time for her.  Rachel loves her music, dancing and acting; it's going to be a lot of hard work but I know she's going to love it. She'll be able to start her driving lessons too - oh my word, my little girl all grown up; and I'm very proud of her :) 

And here's the card I made for her


Now why did I pick that image???? 


well this is my Rachel a couple of years ago with her Red Guitar and below is my Rachel performing at Pevfest 2011 with her band, as you can see I think the image was made for my Rachel !

If you want to see and hear what Rachel's up to 
please follow this link: Rachel Brett


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you must be so proud of your daughter.
    tHE BIRTHDAY CARD IS JUST RIGHT FOR HER.
    hUGS
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete