Oh boy, enjoyed this challenge as I was able to incorporate one of my new mini Tildas - yay!!!
OK so here's the recipe......
- ColorCore Cardstock - Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection
- Centura Pearl Cardstock - Snow White
- Mini Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with Tulips
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Blossom tags and Accents
- Magnolia DooHickey - Heart Swirl Branch
- Stampin' Up - Decorative Label Punch
- Copics & Promarkers
- 3 Nesting Flower Punches
- Grosgrain Ribbon - Primrose Yellow
- Mini pearl embellishments
- Small eyelet inserted with use of Crop-a-dile
So here is how I put it together...........
I stamped Tilda onto the Centura cardstock and coloured her with a combination of Copics and Promarkers. I cut the base and the second layer from the ColorCore Cardstock; 'Scattered Straw' and 'Barn Door', using the Nesties. The Heart Swirl was die cut from 'Peeled Paint'. I assembled the tag by placing the heart swirl on the reverse of the Tilda label, to the point that I was happy where it would show and glued this to the back of the tag. I then layered the pieces up as above. The flowers were punched from the same colours as the main part of the tag and swirl to keep the theme running through. I wanted to chose spring colours but with a bit of vibrance.
I moulded the flowers by rolling them with a pergamano ball tool on a piece of sponge and curled the petals back to give more dimension. I assembled them and added a pearl embellishment to the center of each. I added a pearl to the scallops of the base layer to add further dimension. I added a co-ordinating eyelet by using a crop-a-dile and threaded through some primrose grosgrain ribbon.
I was pleased with the outcome and will be making some more for my Easter Gifts :)
I am entering this Tag in to the Magnolia Challenge