Thursday 16 February 2012

Pink, Pearls & Lace - Magnolia Challenge

Oh boy, how busy we've been, I can't believe that it is already half-way through February.  I've been loom knitting lately and made a few requested 'calendar girls' to make so hadn't had anything new to put up on the blog, but once I find some more time and a little space to work in, I'll be putting up all my makes :) 

Well I just love my Magnolias and couldn't resist this challenge, even though I think may only just make it before the deadline!  So here she is: 

Pink, Pearls and Lace



I used my Tilda with butterflies, bought for me by my gorgeous daughter.  
I have coloured her with a combination of my Copics and Flexmarkers. Skin colours of Copics, being E21, E00 and E000.
 I cut her out using a circle Nestability and then used a corresponding scalloped Nestie for the mount.  The backing paper and the mount have been cut from a pack of First Edition Papers called 'Sweet Owl'.  The lace is antique lace from a small boutique near to where I live and the pearls are hat pins.  I have used the Magnolia DooHickey die, Swirl Butterfly as my embellishment.  this was cut from a Coredinations card stack and the 'stickled' for the sparkly effect.


Hope you like her and I'm entering her in to 


No comments:

Post a Comment