Tuesday 23 September 2014

Clover Clam Shell Case

Hi All

A bit of change....................... It's sewing time!!!


I recently purchased from Create and Craft, the Clover Clam Shell Accessories Case (Forms) as I wanted to do a quick little project that was different.  I bought the sets in all of the sizes small, medium and large but I started with the small one first.



I had already purchased a set of fat quarters from C&C which are absolutely beautiful and perfect for this project - well I think so :)


I should have now taken photos of the process, but I was too eager, so I will do that with the next sizes; however, here is the finished Clam Shell Case!  Finished size is 7cm x 5cm.  I am really pleased with the finished article and its ideal for keeping a few £1 coins in for the trolleys etc.  a few sewing notions, e.g., thimble, thread and needles, a little jewellery pouch and so the list goes on. 

And so to the finished purse, I hope you like it :)

I will be selling these soon in my Etsy Shop come and see.

Love and Hugs

Kaz Bee x






No comments:

Post a Comment