Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas Houses

Hi All

Haven't posted in a while and have a lot of catching up to do, so I'm going to start with my little tea light Christmas Houses. 



I made these cute little homes out of polymer clay.  I decorated the outside with christmas trees adorned with baubles of all different colours.  I hand rolled and shaped candy canes, all along with seasonal holly and berries and what do you know - it snowed on my cute little house too - well OK I had snowtex!





 I made sure I left a hole in the base big enough to fit a battery operated tea-light and there's my little Christmas House.

I enjoyed making this so much I made several others, so I have a village. 

They are a perfect little night light for all ages.  If you're interested in buying one at all - just hop on over to my Etsy Shop, by clicking on the icon below or on the right hand side of the page.


 I sell on Etsy

























No comments:

Post a Comment