Tuesday 16 December 2014

Red Work Christmas Bunting

Hi All

I thought I would post today my Red Work Christmas Bunting, which I'm pleased to say I made in time for Christmas.  I purchased a kit from Mandy Shaw Of Dandelion Designs.  It was a beautiful kit and the fabrics were perfect.  I thoroughly enjoyed making it and will be proud to hang it every year.
I hope you like it too.


The main stitch used is back stitch and a few french knots.  The designs are marked onto the fabric by heat transfer and the stitching is then applied over the lines.  Each flag has been bound with bias tape and the same binding was used to make the  hanging cord. 

I thoroughly enjoy Mandy Shaw designs and the material she uses are excellent quality.

I hope you like the red work bunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment