Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015

So we've welcomed in the new year and so begins 2015.
What crafty things have you got planned for this year?
I've been finishing off some of my Christmas projects that I had started late.
One of my favourites were my little robins which I purchased from Dandelion Designs.
They are super cute, quick and easy to do. I will post a photo when I've taken them. 

The Brother Scan n Cut - fails me :( 
Sadly I had a Brother Scan n Cut purchased for me for my Christmas and Birthday present but the machine was faulty, it would not turn off/on (literally on taking out of the box and setting up, the machine turned itself on from the point of powering up.  The on/off switich achieved nothing apart from telling me that the machine wa shutting down, which in fact in never did, it just went round on a cycle of appearing to want to shut down. Only removing the power cable would force the shut down. I was and am bitterly disappointed by the customer service I recieved from Create and Craft who I purchased it from and to that end I returned the product and am too cautious to want to re-visit such an experiance.  

I am not an electronic cutting machine novice as I have two Cricut machines, the original Create and an Expression but I was hoping to use the scan facility of the Brother and was looking forward to creating my own designs.  Unfortunately I've been left with a rather sour taste in my mouth and am therefore in the market for examining new machines - any takers?????

No comments:

Post a Comment