Tuesday 27 January 2015

Hunkydory Halcyon Days - Dreaming of warmer days to come!



Had a play with my Hunkydory card kit that I had in my stash - Halcyon Days.
The images are bright and summery and although it feels a long way from that at the moment I loved the images and enjoyed working with them.
I decided to make the little box scene cards which have a few layers of decoupage.
I started by constructing the box frame.  This is the rear side.  The opaque area allows you space to write your greeting.  The set also comes with a little stand which enables the card to stand on its own.
Just love Hunkydory Kits, the quality is brilliant and easy to work with. 



Then I added the decoupage layers. This shows just the first layer.



and this is the final result!


I made four in total; hope you like them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment