Saturday 27 August 2016

More Colours - New Blanket

What colours have you got in your stash?

Well here's mine for my next project.


I'm working on a ripple blanket and loving it!  I'm doing two rows of each colour and will use the colours that I used for my star blanket.  When I'm sure I'm happy that its working out OK, I'll give you the details of the pattern.  I have researched a few, including very old patterns that my Nan had.  My Nan made lots of crocheted items, including adult dresses, tops and skirts, cushions and throws.  This is similar to the pattern that she used. Nanny Rose made a dress for herself once in a silk thread, it was a beautiful blue, not sure what happened to it, but wish I still had it today.

Have fun peeps and drop by again :)

hugs Kazbee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment