Monday 22 August 2016

'Cha-Cha' Bracelet - Cultured pearls a Plenty!

Hi there

A piece of jewellery in the making this time.  I love this design, have seen it lots of times before and made a few; however, I was lazy and decided to buy a kit this time as I loved the colours of the cultured pearls, the crystals and silver beads.  The kit is from Carolyn Schulz and I purchased it from Create and Craft.



All of the beads are threaded onto feather weight headpins and the top turned several times.  You need to do this to all of the beads individually so that you will have a good selection as they will be threaded on to an elastic cord and the bracelet will be complete.

Here's a picture of the progress so far.


I haven't yet added the headpins to the cream pearls yet, only the soft rose, the crystals and the silver beads.  The photo shows a selection of some of those completed so far. 

I'll post the rest when the bracelet is completed, but I'm loving the way its coming along.

Night, night all, see you again tomorrow.

KazBee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment