Saturday 25 June 2011

Bunny Zoe and Crafty Calendar

Well I saw these challenges and thought yay; good excuse to use one of my favourite digi stamps from Crafts and Me and for a change I thought I'd make and easel card. I then also saw The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge and the creative juices got flowing.


The image has been stamped on Neenah paper and coloured in with a combination of Copics and Promarkers.  I also, antiqued the paper by blending Tim Holtz's, Antique Linen over the base card.  The fairy wings were finished with crystal stickles, to give that magical feel.  The backing papers are from a pack by Dovecraft called Fantasy which I had in my stash.





Crystal embellishments were added in a swirl and also to the base of the easel, to add a bit of bling.  The flowers used were from Wild Orchid Crafts and I added Crystal Stickles to these too, for a little bit of something special.






I used a LOTV sentiment tag, which fitted the theme perfectly. I was pleased with my card but more importantly, I hope that you like it too.

So this card has been entered into:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings 
Bunny Zoe Challenge 13 - Fairies
The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge 20 - Things with Wings  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely image and beautifully coloured & embellished. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete