Sunday 19 June 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - card by Kaz

I made this card for Father's Day and thought I would enter it for the LOTV Challenge 'Bring on the Music'.  http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/


I used the LOTV stamp 'Lazy Afternoon' as my image as I thought it would fit perfectly with my other elements.  I used Copic Markers to colour the image, which I matted and layered on to gold mirri card.



I used cream vintage seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts, which I coloured with Tim Holtz 'Wild Honey' Distress Ink.  The guitar embellishment is one that I had in my stash.

The score music is actually my daughters own composition called 'Free'.  Rachel writes and performs who own music and I thought it would be great to use one of her pieces as my backing paper.
http://rachelbrett.com/www.rachelbrett.com/Welcome.html


I completed the inside of the card to match the front and I was really pleased with the outcome (sorry the photograph was a bit dark).


Hope you like it too; please let me know on my comments - thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. Darling card! I like that BG paper you've used. Thanks for joining us in the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete