Monday 4 July 2011

Copic Challenges and Crafts and Me

Well the Copic Challenges were a mish..., as my daughter would say!  Colour White Clothing http://copiccreations.wordpress.com/ and CMC's Copic Challenge of Folds, Pleats and/or Ruffles http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/group/cmccopicchallengegroup; I linked these two challenges to the Crafts and Me Challenge of Birthday too http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-41-birthdays.html (all blinkies down the side bar too for quickness).



I used one of my favourite images at the moment 'Twilight Lily Fae' from Crafts and Me.  I accentuated her dress with copics C-1, C-3 and C-5, to bring out the subtle tones of shade and light.


Her bodice was coloured in a gold and her hair in varying tones of light browns.  The tips of her wings were highlighted with very fine glitter powder - to add a little bit of fairy dust!



I added an LOTV sentiment as I thought it was very apt, a piece of organza shimmer ribbon from my stash along with a few little gem stones.  I also highlighted some of the background fairies and branches from my 'Dovecraft' fantasy paper.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed the challenge.  I am entering this in to the following challenges:

Copic Creations Challenge No. 53 - White Clothing
CMC Copic Challenge Group No. 21 - Folds, Pleats and/or Ruffles
Crafts and Me No. 41 - Birthday

4 comments:

  1. wow!Your card is really beautiful, the colouring is georgous, thank you for using one of our didi images, so magical. thank you for joining Crafts and Me this week.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, what a great image and beautiful coloring! How perfect for these two challenges. Your card is gorgeous, and I like that word "mish." Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaz, your Twilight Lily Fae looks beautiful in her white gown on this fabulous card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is certainly gorgeous and your card is just amazing! Thanks for joining Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete