Wednesday 6 July 2011

Just Magnolia and Crafts and Me Challenges

This is my card for
Magnolia hAnglar and tAnglar  Challenge 113- Anything Goes with Shabby Chic and
'Crafts and Me' Challenge 42 - Favourite Stamp/Image

 The backing paper is a from 'docrafts Papermania' set called 'Summer Bloom'.


Magnolia was coloured with a mixture of Copics and Promarkers. 
Skin: E21, E00 and E000 with R00 for the cheeks.  The pinafore, top, bows and boots were a whole plethora (been waiting to use that word - LOL) of colours.


The flowers and brads are from my stash, not sure where they came from now and the gems were from C&C.  I pergamanoed (if that's the term) the butterfly, colouring the parchment with dorso ink and embossing the outlines etc. The tag is from Tim Holtz and the little pearl gems are from WOC.



I enjoyed this challenge as I had been waiting to use this stamp as I love Magnolia, just think she's soooo cute.

This card is being entered into two challenges:

Just Magnolia hAnglar & tAnglar - Anything goes with the option of Shabby Chic
Crafts and Me - Favourite Stamp/Image




Please leave me any comments as 
I'd love to know what you think too :) 




3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is giving away a monthly kit, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it!!! Your colouring is just lovely and so vibrant. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting so pretty. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete