Thursday 20 October 2011

Playing with my Winnings - YEAH :)

Well I've literally just download the My Memories Suite which I won from Dorcas Designs, thank you again Dorcas, and I'm 'chuffed to bits'.  What a fantastic and easy programme to use.  Here is my very first creation and this is within minutes of installing it.  This is my hubby by the Trevi Fountain in Rome, where we went last year.  beautiful City and I can now do the photos and memories justice!



Bit of fiddling around needed I know, but as this was within minutes of downloading but I am absolutely thrilled with the results.  This suite is so easy to use and I'm so glad that I have it.  I'm looking forward to creating lot's of Memory Books now and experimenting with all the features that you can use.

Oh boy am I a happy bunny :)

1 comment:

  1. See, this came out real nice. I can't figure out how to make just part of the page color like you did here. Its probably real simple but its things like this that make me just want to shake my computer. lol

    ReplyDelete