Friday 31 May 2013

Daisy Chain Maille Bracelet

Well Hi there everyone!

I've decided this week that I should finish of some of those projects that get started and then!!!  You know the UFOs that sit in the cupboard; well before I show you some of those, now finished items, have a look at my Daisy Chain Maille Bracelet.  I was going to make a different design altogether and then, you know how the feeling takes you, that you just want to try something else and well here it is.








I was really pleased with the way it turned out and I can't wait to start making some more.
Below are close-ups of the individual daisy links.  Each Daisy took me about 10  - 15mins, which I didn't think was bad for my first attempt at this design. 

Hope you all have a good day!
Hugs KazBee



No comments:

Post a Comment