Sunday 19 May 2013

Finally, I've sat myself down to blog again!!!  It wasn't that I didn't want too, just been so busy with lots of different things, although, I'm very glad to say I still managed to fit some crafting in.  My blog has mainly shown cards that I have made but I have been crafting for many years and I think have given most crafts a go, so I am going to put some of my other 'makes' up on my blog from now on.

I love to knit, sew, crochet, make jewellery, with beadwork etc., scrapbooking, and paper crafting. I've also done glass painting and I love working with different tools and medium, so find the melt pot great, friendly plastic, Fimo etc.  I also enjoy, parchment craft and quilling.

I will add to this tomorrow by adding my latest project with photos - see you then :)

KazBee


No comments:

Post a Comment